There are two main topics to check if iPhone does not connect to your hearing aids:
Question 1: Is Bluetooth® currently activated on your phone? There are two ways to do this:
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone® screen to bring up the Control Center menu.
2. Swipe toward the right side of the screen until you see a row of icons at the top of the Control Center menu
3. Swipe down from the right side.
4. In the top row of icons, verify the Bluetooth® symbol is highlighted blue.
5. If not, click the icon to activate Bluetooth®.
1. From the iPhone® home screen click the “Settings” menu.
2. From the settings menu, click on “Bluetooth.”
3. Verify the slider button is green.
4. If the slider button is not green, click it to activate Bluetooth®.