Android™ smartphones: Repairing connection issues ocurring with Easy Line Remote
Sometimes a connection to the hearing aids cannot be established after an app update, OS update of the smartphone, or when the fitting of the hearing aids has changed. In this case, a full reset of the app is recommended which includes the deletion of the Bluetooth® pairings and any Bluetooth settings:
1. Close the app and uninstall the app from the smartphone.
2. Go to Bluetooth settings in the smartphone.
3. On the list of paired devices, find the two or three items representing the user hearing aids.
Please note that the third listed item is for the phone call / streaming functionality.
4. Click on each of the paired devices and unpair them.
5. Install the Easy Line Remote app again from Google Store.
6. Follow the onboarding instructions until reaching the Home section. Then press “Pair device”.
7. Follow the pairing instructions.
8. When reaching the screen with “Connect your hearing aids to Easy Line Remote “, restart the hearing aids. Instructions for this can be found in the screen.
9. Click “Continue” in the app and the pairing will start, follow the instructions until reaching screen saying “Pairing complete!”
10. If the user wants to enable phone calls, audio streaming and Tap Control this can be set up by pressing “OPTIONAL SETTINGS” and follow the instructions.
11. The hearing aids should now be successfully paired.