Your hearing aids can be paired with up to 8 devices at one time. Should you wish to stop using your Windows 10 Mobile with your hearing aids, follow the steps below.
To unpair your hearing aids from your Windows 10 Mobile:
1. From the phone app list, tap on “Settings.”
2. From the settings menu, tap “Bluetooth.”
3. Tap the slider button to turn Bluetooth® off.
4. Tap the slider button again to turn Bluetooth® on.
5. When the name of your hearing aid appears on the list of available devices, press and hold your finger on the name.
6. A pop-up menu will appear, click “Delete.”
7. The pairing has now been deleted from your phone, the hearing aids will no longer receive calls from this phone.
To re-pair your hearing aids to your Windows 10 Mobile:
1. Swipe down from the top of the phone screen to open the Action Center.
2. Tap “Expand.”
3. Switch your hearing aids off and turn them on after 5 seconds.
4.Verify the Bluetooth® tile is highlighted, if not, tap to highlight the tile and activateBluetooth®.
5. Tap “Connect”, a list of devices will appear on the screen.
6. Select the name of your hearing aids from the list of available devices.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
8.. Your Windows 10 Mobile phone is now connected to the hearing aids.