Should you wish to stop using your iPhone® mobile device with your hearing aids, follow the steps below.
To unpair your hearing aids from your iPhone® mobile device:
1. From the iPhone® home screen, tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. From the settings menu, tap on “Bluetooth.”
3. Tap on the “i” icon next to the name of the hearing aid.
4. Tap “Forget this Device”.
The pairing has now been deleted from your phone, your hearing aids will no longer receive calls from this phone.
To re-pair your hearing aids to an iPhone® mobile device:
1. Go to the iPhone® home screen and tap on the “Settings ” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the ”Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth® to turn Bluetooth® On .
4.Switch your hearing aids off and turn them on after5 seconds. This will activate the pairing mode.
5.After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on theBluetooth settings screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request ” Click “Pair ”. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone® is now connected to your hearing aids again.