Follow these steps:
1. Go to the Android™ phone’s home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the Bluetooth® icon.
3. Tap on the slider button to turn Bluetooth® on.
4. First switch your hearing aids off and turn them on after 5 seconds. This will activate the pairing mode.
5. On the Android™ phone, you will now see a message, “Available Devices.”
6. The name of your hearing aids will appear on the screen with a telephone icon next to it. Tap on it to select.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
8. Your Android™ phone is now connected to your hearing aids.