How do I connect my Android™ smartphone to the Easy Line Remote app?
Please carefully follow the instructions in the app or the following steps:
- Please install the app from the Google Play Store.
- On your smartphone open the Easy Line Remote app and click “Continue”.
- Walk through the “welcome screens”.
- Please read and “Accept” the Privacy Notice.
- If you like, you can share usage data with us. You can find the details in the Privacy Notice of the app.
- Make sure that Bluetooth® is enabled on your smartphone.
- Reboot the hearings aids following the instructions in the app.
- On the Remote app tap “Continue” to search for the hearing aids.
- The Remote app will start searching for your hearing aids.
- Once they are found tap “Connect”.
- Allow the app time to connect to both hearing aids.
- After the hearing aids are connected tap “Continue”.
- Congratulations! Once completed you’ll see a confirmation screen and will be automatically redirected to the main screen.
Note: you only have to do the Onboarding and pairing once, afterwards the hearing aids connect automatically when you open the app
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.